How to Turn on Your TCL Roku TV Without the Remote
Do you ever find yourself in a situation where you can’t find your Roku remote? Maybe you left it at the office, or maybe it’s just nowhere to be found. There is a way to turn on your TCL Roku TV without the remote!
In this blog post, we will walk you through the process. Keep reading for step-by-step instructions.
How to Turn on Your TCL Roku TV Without the Remote?
- First, make sure that your Roku TV is turned on.
- You can do this by pressing the power button on the front of the TV.
- Next, find the three buttons located near the power button on the front of your TV.
- These are called “Input,” “Volume,” and “Power.” Press and hold the “Power” button for five seconds.
- The TCL Roku TV should turn on automatically.
- If it doesn’t, try pressing the “Input” or “Volume” buttons to select the appropriate input or adjust the volume level.
Read more: 4 Ways to Reset TCL Roku TV for Optimal Functioning
How to turn on Roku TV without app?
- The Roku app is available for free on the App Store and Google Play Store.
- Once you have downloaded and installed the app, launch it and sign in with your Roku account.
- Tap the Remote tab, then tap the power icon to turn on your Roku TV.
- If you need help troubleshooting, please visit our support site.
Having a Smart TV is great because it gives you access to all sorts of apps and content that you wouldn’t otherwise have. However, sometimes the controls can be a little confusing, especially if you’re not used to using a touch screen.
If you’ve got a TCL Smart TV, there are plenty of ways to navigate the menus and control various functions. In this article, we’ll run through some of the different options so you can find the one that works best for you.
One way to navigate your TCL Smart TV is to use the manual buttons on the side or back of the television. These buttons will give you access to all the same features as the touch screen.
How to change input on TCL TV without remote?
The original remote that came with your TCL TV has a button that says “Input” on it. You can use this button to cycle through the available inputs on your TV. If you have lost your remote, you can buy a universal remote online or at most electronics stores.
- To program a universal remote, you will need the model number of your TV, which is usually located on the back of the TV or in the owner’s manual.
- Once you have the model number, you can go to the manufacturer’s website and find instructions for programming the universal remote.
We hope this blog post was helpful! If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below. And don’t forget to check out our other blog posts for more tips and tricks.