Do you find the subtitles on Roku to be distracting? Are you having trouble hearing the dialogue in your favorite shows and movies?
If so, we have the perfect solution for you! In this blog post, we will show you how to turn off subtitles on Roku.
It is a quick and easy process and can be done in just a few minutes. Keep reading for instructions on how to disable subtitles on your Roku device!
How to Turn Off Subtitles on Roku?
To turn off subtitles on Roku, you will need to access the settings menu. This can be done in a few different ways, depending on your Roku model.
- If you are using a Roku Streaming Stick or Express, you can use the remote control to navigate to the Settings menu.
- If you are using a Roku Ultra or other model with a built-in voice search feature, you can say “Hey Google” or “Alexa” followed by “Turn off subtitles.”
- Once you have accessed the Settings menu, scroll down and select “Language & Region.” Then, select “English (United States)” from the list of languages.
- Finally, scroll down and disable the option for “Subtitles.” Your subtitles will now be turned off on your Roku device!
How to Fix It When Roku Closed Captioning Won’t Turn On?
Assuming you’re talking about closed captioning on Roku as a whole and not just within a single app, there are a few potential fixes.
- First, try going into the Accessibility settings and ensuring that Closed Captioning is turned on.
- If it’s already on, try toggling it off and then back on again.
If that doesn’t work, try restarting your Roku device by unplugging it from power for 30 seconds and then plugging it back in.
You’re still having trouble, open up the settings menu for the individual app that you’re trying to watch with closed captioning turned on. In there, try changing the CC settings or font size/type.
How to turn off subtitles on Roku TV Disney Plus?
- You can turn off subtitles on Roku TV by going into the menu and selecting “audio.”
- From there, you can select the “off” option for subtitles.
- This will prevent them from appearing on your screen.
- If you want to turn them back on, simply repeat these steps and select “on” instead.
How to Turn Subtitles On and Off on a Hisense TV?
To turn subtitles on and off on a Hisense TV, first press the Menu button on the TV remote.
- Scroll down to Setup and press OK.
- Scroll down to Subtitle and press OK.
- Here you can choose between On, Off, or Auto.
- The auto will allow the TV to decide whether to turn subtitles on or off depending on the broadcast.
- Press Exit twice to return to live TV.
How to turn off subtitles on Netflix Apple TV?
The easiest way to turn off subtitles on Netflix.
- Here is to access your account online and change your, “Profile.”
- Select, “Manage Profiles,” and under, “Subtitle Appearance,” select, “Off.”
If you are using a mobile device, the steps may be slightly different. You can also turn off subtitles on individual profiles if multiple people are using the same account.
To do this:
- Simply go to the profile icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and select, “Account.”
- From there, you will be able to manage each individual profile’s subtitle settings.
- If you’re still having trouble, Netflix offers a detailed help page with instructive pictures that can be found here: http://help.netflix.com/
We hope this blog post was helpful in explaining how to turn off subtitles on Roku. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them in the section below. And be sure to check out our other blog posts for more tips and tricks on using your Roku device! Thank you for reading.