Are you looking for a way to stream your Xbox Series X games to Discord? If so, you’re in luck! In this blog post, we will walk you through the process of doing just that. It’s actually very easy to do and can be done in just a few minutes. So without further ado.
Let’s get started!
Stream Xbox series x to discord
- The first thing you need to do is make sure that your Xbox Series X and your Discord account are both logged in and set up.
- Once you’ve done that, open up the Discord app on your PC or Mac.
- Then, click on the “User Settings” cog in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Next, click on the “Voice & Video” tab.
- Under the “Input Device” drop-down menu, select your Xbox Series X controller.
- Then, under the “Output Device” drop-down menu, select your PC’s speakers or headphones.
- Finally, make sure that the “Enable Quality of Service High Packet Priority” option is checked.
- Once you’ve done all of that, click the “Save” button.
Now that you’ve configured Discord to work with your Xbox Series X, it’s time to start streaming!
- To do that, simply open up the game you want to stream, and press the Xbox button on your controller.
- This will bring up the guide menu.
- From there, navigate to the “Broadcast & capture” tab, and select the “Start broadcasting” option.
Once you’ve done that, your game will start streaming to Discord! You can then use Discord’s voice chat features to talk to your friends while you play. That’s all there is to it! We hope this blog post has been helpful. Happy gaming!