How to stream to Vizio Smart TV from laptop
If you are trying to connect your laptop to Vizio smart TV there are a lot of ways to do so. It is easy to stream Smart TV so you can enjoy it fully. You can watch all your favorite movies and YouTube videos on it. There are a lot of people who like to watch Netflix and other stuff on their laptops.
When you get connected to Wi-Fi you can continuously watch as much content as you can. In any case, if you are stuck. You can use a good tool as well.
How to stream to Vizio Smart TV from a laptop
There is no doubt that Vizio TV will also support mirroring. Here are some methods to connect to Vizio Smart TV from a laptop:
Connect the laptop to Vizio Smart TV wirelessly
If you want to connect your laptop to Vizio Smart TV wirelessly here are the following steps:
- You can start by downloading and installing the latest version of the Google Chrome browser.
- Connect with Vizio Smart TV and laptop on the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your laptop, you can use Chrome while selecting the three dots on one side.
- From the list of options select cast.
- The user will see the cast option and select the top-down arrow.
- It will be easy to click on the Vizio TV that is right below Cast.
- The content on your laptop will start showing on Vizio Smart TV.
How can you connect your laptop to the Vizio TV with HDMI?
Here is how you can connect your laptop to the Vizio TV:
- You can make sure that your laptop and TV both have an HDMI port.
- In the next step, you can connect an HDMI with the help of your remote control.
- The user can do this by pressing the ‘source’ button.
- If we talk about the laptop display the content will now come on your TV screen.
Miracast is another popular wireless method that will help you connect the laptop to your smart TV. If your laptop comes packed with windows 8.1 or 10 it will be easy to install Miracast.
You can start with your Miracast adapter directly with your laptop. It is easy to complete this process by following these steps:
- Click on the device that features on the lower right corner of the desktop.
- The next step is to click on the project and select Add a wireless display.
- The user can choose to watch any program they like on both devices.
Plex is another platform that is very much similar to Chromecast. This media server software will help you install it on your laptop. It will help you get started. You cannot use this app directly for screen mirroring.
The user can enjoy many entertainment features along with casting. If you can enjoy all the advanced features it will include live recording. It also features offline storage and you will need to have the premium Plex pass:
- Install your Plex application on your VIZIO Smart TV.
- The user can register your information on the Plex app.
- When you log into your account you can get easy access to the Plex content on your Smart TV.
- When you are trying to connect the laptop to Vizio Smart TV the users can connect directly with their smartphone.
- Most modern Smartphones have a ‘Smart View’ option.
- You can see the under the Smart View tab to check the ‘available devices’.
- Select the Vizio Smart TV to start enjoying your favorite movies and TV shows all at once.
- However, the steps you will follow will connect with your Smartphone will vary from one brand to other.
Do you use a Hulu device? Wanna set up how you can stream Hulu from Phone to TV?
Using Steam Link
If you are a gaming lover and love to have an intense gaming experience you can get some of the best. There are a lot of ways you can connect your gaming laptop with the VIZIO Smart TV.
It will help you get a good experience while playing your favorite games. Before starting this method you can do the following:
- Start by launching steam on your laptop.
- Enter your login detail.
- Connect the steam link device with Vizio Smart TV.
- Pair this up with the gaming Laptop.