Twitch is a live streaming video platform that focuses on video gaming, including playthroughs of video games, broadcasts of esports competitions, and creative content.
It was first established as a spin-off of the general-interest streaming platform Justin.TV in 2011.
Twitch has over 100 million unique monthly visitors and is the 4th largest website in the United States. In this blog post, we will discuss how to stream privately on Twitch so that only specific people can see your broadcast!
How to Stream Private on Twitch?
If you want to stream privately on Twitch, the first thing you’ll need to do is create a Private Group.
- To do this, head over to your Dashboard and click on the “Groups” tab.
- From here, click on the “Create Group” button and give your group a name.
- Once you’ve done this, invite the people you want to be able to see your private stream by clicking on the “Invite People” button.
- Now that you’ve created a Private Group, the next step is to head over to your Twitch settings and click on the “Privacy” tab.
- Under the “Visibility of my Stream” section, select the “Private” option.
- This will ensure that only people who are in your Private Group will be able to see your stream.
And that’s it! Now you know how to stream privately on Twitch. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll do our best to help you out.