How to Stream on Twitch from Xbox with a camera
Are you a lover of streaming? Do you have live casting on Twitch and Xbox One? Let’s have one quick guide on how you can stream on Twitch from Xbox with a camera.
Ways to Stream on Twitch from Xbox with a camera
You need to download the free Twitch app to stream Twitch on Xbox One.
- Open the “Store” tab in the info panel.
- Click on the small search icon.
- Sign in to Twitch.
- A purple icon should appear along with the icon as you type.
- Click on it.
- The official list of programs can be found in the store.
- Click the download button to download.
- Your app will be installed on the Xbox One keyboard and the games described in your instructions and on the “My Apps” screen can be found (the menu that appears when you press the Xbox Loop button on the controller).
For your Xbox One to stream to your Twitch account, you need to establish a connection to start using your computer.
Now next to Xbox One
Once your Twitch account is signed in to your Xbox One, you don’t need to sign in again unless you change your console or Twitch account.
- In your computer’s web browser, go to the official Twitch website and sign in.
- Open the Twitch app on your Xbox One and click the Register button. The application provides 6-digit numbers.
- On your computer, in the same browser, you access Twitch, visit the dedicated page to activate the website, and enter the application code.
- When your first stream from your Xbox One, you need to run a few small tests to make sure everything is working fine and the audio and video are as good as possible.
Here’s how to set everything up:
Stream on Twitch from Xbox with a camera
- Open the game you want to stream on Xbox One. You can’t stream on Twitch until the game is active. It is good to open it and place it on the title screen. You don’t have to start the game.
- Go back to your Xbox One dashboard and open the Twitch app.
- Click the Cast button in the left corner of the screen to restart the Xbox One game and tap on the Twitch app in the small right corner of the screen.
- Click in the Broadcast Title field and rename your Twitch broadcast. It can be whatever you like.
- Select the location. You can preview what your Twitch broadcast will look like in a small window at the top of the Twitch tab. When Kinect connects to your Xbox One, you can see what Kinect sees in the broadcast window. If needed, you can turn it off by unchecking the Enable Kinect box. Reposition the Kinect camera in the stream by clicking the onscreen layout box.
- Auto-zoom allows Kinect to focus on your face while streaming.
- When disabled, everything you see on Kinect will show up, which will represent the entire room.
- Keep this option to stay focused during the broadcast.
- Make sure you check the Enable Microphone box. This allows the Kinect or microphone connected to the controller to identify what you are saying during the broadcast.
- The Party Chat option represents a voice created by another user in a group chat or online contest. The Leave Broadcast Group option is not selected if you want your voice to be broadcast only during streaming. However, if you want to show all sounds, check this box.
- The last step you need to do in your feed settings is to choose the resolution for your feed. In general, the higher the picture quality you choose, the faster your internet speed should be.
- Click the Quality drop-down menu and select Get New Confirmation. These commands will automatically detect the best location for your current internet speed.
- After you have adjusted all of the settings, press B on your controller to return to the main Twitch streaming menu and select Start Streaming to start streaming.
You have successfully started streaming on Twitch from Xbox with a camera without any error.