Last updated: Sep 16, 2022
The live streaming industry has gained a lot of popularity. We can see the live streaming features available on almost every social media platform. Live streaming has allowed the viewers to connect with their favorite digital content creators live.
How to Stream on TikTok Using PC
You can connect to your favorite social media personalities in a more personal way. If you are looking for your favorite streamers.
Then there are high chances of them being on TikTok. The platform is new and has recently implemented the live feature.
TikTok has taken one step ahead and is experimenting with the live stream. The digital platform will now allow the creators to live stream from a PC. In this guide, we will show you how to live stream TikTok using your PC.
RequirementsTo Stream On TikTok Using PC
TikTok has introduced its live streaming feature to a selected group of users. The current requirements are strict and don’t allow everyone to live stream on TikTok.
- If you want to stream live on TikTok then you must be 18 years or older.
- Your account must have at least 1000 followers.
- The users who are meeting these requirements can get access to the live streaming feature.
- TikTok will allow users to apply for live streaming access.
- There are rumors that TikTok will soon allow users below the age of 18 to live stream as well.
- The age requirement will be lowered and no restrictions will be applied.
How to live stream from TikTok Using a PC?
Many users of the internet like to access every social media application from their PC. They feel more convenient using a PC instead of other devices.
If you love to access TikTok using your PC, then we have some good news to share with you. You can now live stream on TikTok from a PC. To do that you must download the Streamlabs Desktop. Here are some easy steps to live stream TikTok from a PC.
- Open, Streamlabs Desktop.
- select the TikTok option from the dropdown.
- Sign In using your TikTok login details.
- Log in.
- Due to the latest integration between Streamlabs and TikTok, the users can now sign in using their TikTok login details.
- Find Stream Key & URL.
- After logging in press “Go Live”.
- The pop-up screen will appear and you will be able to access your stream key and Server URL.
- After you open the URL and Stream Key you can paste it onto the Streamlabs Desktop. The users will also be able to update the name of their broadcast.
- You can also add a cover image to your Livestream to make it more appealing.
- Click on “Confirm & Go Live” and stream your TikTok account on your PC.
Read More: How to get Unbanned from Live Streaming on TikTok?