Do you want to stream movies on Discord without black screen? If you want to share movies with your friends on Discord, then you must have experienced the appearance of a black screen.
It can become impossible to share the screen with your friends due to the black screen. This post will provide you with the best solutions to resolve the black screen issues on Discord.
If a black screen appears while you are sharing your screen on Discord, then it may be due to outdated graphics. It can also be due to the video adapter driver. You can resolve this problem by installing the right tools to get rid of the black screen.
- 1 8 Causes to stream movies on Discord without black screen
8 Causes to stream movies on Discord without black screen
Here are some of the best solutions to resolve the black screen issue on Discord.
Run Discord with admin privilege
- You just have to run the Discord app with the admin privilege.
- If the Black Screen still appears during Screen Share in Discord, then you can try out some other solution.
- You can easily run Discord along with the admin privilege to get rid of the black screen.
Updating the discord could be the best choice. This might help you to get rid of the problem of the black screen.
You can also update Discord to get rid of the black screen issue.
Follow the steps to update it:
- Click on the Windows key + R.
- Run dialog.
- Open the Run dialog box and hit Enter.
- Locate the Discord folder.
- Double-click on the folder and explore it.
- In the Discord, folder click on update.
- Relaunch Discord app after the update
Update your graphics driver
- If you want to resolve the problem of the black screen, then you can do so by updating the graphics driver.
- This solution will require you to update your graphics card.
- You can do it manually via the Device Manager.
- You can also do the driver updates while choosing the Optional Updates which is seen under the Windows Update.
- The users can also download the drivers from the graphics adapter.
Clear the Discord cache folder
Cleating the discord cache can help you to resolve the issue.
To Discord cache folder, you must update your Windows PC.
Follow the steps below to do the following:
- Click on the Windows key + R to bring the Run dialog.
- Run dialog box, and hit Enter.
- Locate the Discord folder.
- Choose the Discord folder, and click on DELETE.
- Run the folder and delete the Discord folder
- Relaunch the Discord app.
If you want to get rid of the black screen, then disabling the discord app could be a great choice.
You can try to disable Discord by using Capture technology.
Here are the steps below to do the job:
- Choose the Discord app.
- Tap on the gear (cogwheel) icon and open the Settings.
- In the Settings window, you can click on the Voice & Video settings.
- Tap on the button and open the latest technology
- Capture your screen and put it Off.
- Close the Discord settings.
- If you are still not able to screen-share without the appearance of the black screen, then you can try the next solution.
Disable Hardware in Discord
To disable Hardware in Discord, follow the steps:
- Open the Discord app on your device
- Press the (cogwheel) icon and open the Settings.
- In the Settings window, press the Advanced settings available on the left pane.
- Click on the button and open the Hardware Acceleration
- Put it off.
- Press on okay
- Discord app will re-launch on your device.
Enable the Reduce Motion feature
To enable the Reduced Motion feature, follow the steps below:
- Open Discord app.
- Click on open Settings.
- In the Settings section click Accessibility.
- Clear the Sync and check the settings checkbox.
- Press on the button and choose Enable Reduced Motion and slide it to ON.
- Choose the Ctrl + R key and restart the Discord app.
Uninstall Discord and re-install it again
- Uninstall the Discord app and reinstall it again.
- Clear all the Discord App Data folders and reboot your PC.
- You can again download Discord and reinstall it.
- It is best to download the latest version of the Discord app if you have Windows 11/10 PC.
I hope you are a user of YouTube and you are also doing live streaming on YouTube. Good to hear. Enjoy!