Do you love gaming? Do you want to share your love of gaming with the world? Well, now you can stream your gaming sessions on YouTube and share them with all your friends! In this blog post, we will teach you how to stream your gaming sessions on YouTube.
We will cover everything from setting up the stream to adding commentary.
How To Stream Gaming On Youtube?
So, whether you are a beginner or a pro, this blog post has something for you!
Let’s get started!
The first thing you need to do is set up a stream. You can do this by going to your YouTube account settings and selecting “live stream.” Once you have done this, you will need to select the game you want to stream.
Steps to follow
- To do this, go to the game’s settings and select “stream”.
- Once you have done this, you will need to select the quality of the stream.
- The higher the quality, the better your stream will look.
- However, if you have a slow internet connection, you may want to lower the quality to avoid lag.
- The next step is to start streaming! To do this, simply hit the “start stream” button in your game’s settings.
- Once you have done this, your stream will start broadcasting to the world!
- You can now add commentary to your stream by selecting the “microphone” icon in your game’s settings.
- This will allow you to talk to your viewers and give them a running commentary of what is happening in the game.
- Here we have 5 Ways to Stream Android Games [ Sep 2022 ]
That’s it! You are now ready to stream your gaming sessions on YouTube! We hope you enjoy sharing your love of gaming with the world! Thanks for reading!
Read More: Download YouTube Live Stream [ Aug 2022]
Thank you for reading a simple blog.