If you’re a sports fan, there’s a good chance that you want to be able to watch ESPN on your LG Smart TV. Luckily, it’s easy to do! In this blog post, we will walk you through the process of streaming ESPN on your LG Smart TV.
So whether you’re trying to catch the latest game or just want to keep up with the news, follow these simple steps and you’ll be good to go!
How to Stream ESPN on Your LG Smart TV
- First, you’ll need to make sure that your LG Smart TV is connected to the internet.
- If it isn’t, you’ll need to connect it using an Ethernet cable or a wireless connection.
- Once your TV is connected, open up the web browser and go to ESPN’s website.
- Once you’re on ESPN’s website, find the “Watch Live” section and click on it.
- From there, you’ll be able to choose which channel you want to watch.
- If you’re trying to watch a specific game, you can also search for it using the search bar.
- Once you’ve found the game or show that you want to watch.
- Simply click on it and it will start playing! That’s all