If you’re one of the millions of gamers who are eagerly awaiting the release of Doom Eternal, you may be wondering how to stream it on Discord.
This guide will show you how! We’ll walk you through the steps necessary to get your game up and running so that you can start streaming with your friends in no time!
Tips to Stream Doom Eternal on Discord Like a Pro?
- The first thing you’ll need to do is make sure that your Discord account is linked to your Twitch account.
- This can be done easily by going into the Connections tab of your Discord settings and clicking the “Link” button next to Twitch.
- Once you’ve done that, head over to the Doom Eternal official website and click on the “Connect” button under the “Twitch” section.
- This will allow you to authorize Doom Eternal to use your Twitch account for broadcasting purposes.
- Once you’ve done that, all you need to do is launch the game and start playing! When you’re in-game, simply press the “Share” button on your controller (Xbox One) or keyboard (PC), and select “Broadcast Gameplay”.
- From there, just choose “Discord” as your destination and you’re all set! Your friends will be able to watch your stream in real-time, and you can even chat with them while you play.
So there you have it! These are the simple steps necessary to stream Doom Eternal on Discord. We hope this guide was helpful, and we wish you the best of luck in your gaming adventures! Happy streaming!
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below. We’ll be happy to help where we can! Until next time, game on!
Discord has quickly become one of the most popular voice and text chat platforms for gamers, with millions of users worldwide. And with the release of Doom Eternal just around the corner, there’s sure to be a lot of interest in streaming the game on Discord. Here’s a quick guide on how to do just that!