Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO) is a fairly popular FPS shooter game with a large number of players. It is also a game that is widely popular for streaming on sites like Twitch or even social media platforms such as YouTube or Facebook, with its action-packed gameplay and interactive world settings.
If you are an avid player of CS:GO and are looking to enjoy and benefit from streaming your gameplay, you would be best advised to go with solid software to support you on your live streaming journey.
This is where Streamlabs comes in. Streamlabs is one of the best live streaming software available today. Best of all, it is mostly free to use (aside from some premium features). Streaming your CS:GO gameplay through streamlabs is a seamless experience. To truly experience the benefits of streaming your Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO) through streamlabs, go ahead and set up your system for streaming using this article as a complete step-by-step guide.
How To Stream CS:GO On Streamlabs
To stream CS:GO through Streamlabs, you only need to follow the simple steps listed down below:
- Launch the Streamlabs software. If you do not have it pre-installed, then you can download it for free from their official website here. You can also choose which device you want to download the software for from their official website.
- From the bottom of your screen, go to the box titled “Sources” and tap the plus icon on the bottom left of that box.
- Next, set your Display Capture source. You can choose to create a new source here or use one already made beforehand.
- Once you are done choosing your Display Capture source, click OK.
- Next, open Settings on your StreamLabs software from the icon visible on the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Navigate to Stream from the options available on the left side of your screen.
- Choose your stream type.
- Select your Service. Bear in mind that Streamlabs also allows for streaming through YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and others aside from Twitch.
- Next, from the menu present on the left of your screen, choose Video and set your preferences.
- Then select Audio from the menu on the left of your screen and set your preferences for it as well.
- You are good to go. You should now be able to stream CS:GO through Streamlabs.
This was it. The complete step-by-step guide on how to set up your system so that you can stream your Counter-Strike: Global Offense gameplay using the popular streaming software Streamlabs.
Now that you know how to set up your CS: GO game to stream through Streamlabs software, you can start building an audience today and enjoy streaming, whether it be for personal fun or any financial gain.
Don’t forget to share this article and let us know your thoughts about streaming the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive game and your experience with Streamlabs software.