Do you love playing classic video games? Do you want to share your love of gaming with the world? Well, did you know that you can stream your emulator gameplay on Twitch?
In this blog post, we will teach you how to do just that! We will walk you through the entire process, from setting up your account to streaming your game.
So, what are you waiting for? Get started today and start sharing your gaming skills with the world!
How to Stream an Emulator on Twitch?
- First, you will need to create a Twitch account.
- You can do this by visiting the Twitch website and clicking on the “Sign Up” button.
- Once you have created an account, you will need to download the Twitch app.
- The app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
Once you have installed the Twitch app, open it and log in to your account.
- Next, click on the “Channel” tab and then select “Create New Channel”. This will take you to a new screen where you will be asked to name your channel and choose a category.
- For this tutorial, we are going to use the name “Super Nintendo Emulator” and select the “Games & Entertainment” category.
- Next, you will need to configure your streaming settings.
- To do this, click on the “Settings” tab and then select “Streaming”.
Here, you will need to enter your streaming information. For example, you will need to enter your streaming name and choose a Bitrate.
We recommend using a Bitrate of at least 3000 kbps for best results.
- Once you have entered all of your information, click on the “Save Changes” button.
- Now it is time to start streaming!
- To do this, open the Twitch app and select your channel.
- Then, click on the “Live Now” tab and select “Start Streaming”. The app will start streaming your gameplay to the world.
That’s it! You are now streaming your emulator gameplay on Twitch.
Be sure to share your channel with your friends and followers so that they can watch you play some of their favorite classic games. Have fun and enjoy sharing your gaming skills with the world!
If you want to take your streaming to the next level, we recommend using a capture card. A capture card will allow you to record your emulator gameplay and save it to your computer. This is a great way to keep track of your best moments or share them with friends and followers. For more information on capture cards, be sure to check out our blog post on the subject.
Read more: Apple TV 4K HDMI Output: YCbCr or RGB?
Can I stream emulated games on Facebook?
Yes, you can stream emulated games on Facebook.
- You’ll need to use a computer-based emulator like Dolphin or PCSX2, and a streaming service like OBS or XSplit.
- Once you have those setup, you can start streaming your emulated games to your Facebook audience.
Can you stream emulators on YouTube?
Yes, you can definitely stream emulators on YouTube. In fact, there are a lot of great emulator channels out there that feature a wide variety of classic games.
Check out some of the popular emulator channels below:
- NintendoComplete: This channel is dedicated to streaming every Nintendo game ever released, including classics like Super Mario Bros. and The Legend of Zelda.
- RetroVideoGames: This channel is devoted to streaming classic arcade games from the 80s and 90s. They have a massive library of games to choose from, including classics like Pac-Man and Donkey Kong.
- Classic Game Room: This channel offers streaming playthroughs of vintage video games from all different platforms, including NES, SNES.
How to stream emulators with OBS?
It’s actually pretty simple!
Just download OBS and follow these steps:
- In the settings menu, under “stream,” select “media source.”
- Under “media source name,” give your emulator a name.
- Select the emulator .exe file under “location.”
- Check the box next to “use advanced options.”
- In the drop-down under emulationSettings , select GameCubeadvance =>performance =>compatibilityFlags=0x80100049. (this string of text must be entered without quotation marks).
- Click Ok.
- Start streaming!