Nintendo’s 3DS is a handheld gaming system that has been around for a few years now. It has a library of games that continues to grow, and many gamers enjoy playing on it. So what do you do if you want to play your 3DS games but someone else is using the TV? You can stream them!
In this blog post, we will discuss 3 quick ways that you can stream 3DS games.
3 Quick Ways to Stream 3DS Games
- The first way that you can stream your games is through the use of a capture card.
- A capture card is a device that allows you to record or stream video from another device.
- You will need to connect the capture card to your computer, and then connect your Nintendo DS to the capture card.
- This will allow you to record or stream your gameplay.
- The second way that you can stream your games is through the use of a streaming service.
- There are a few different streaming services that you can use, but we recommend using Twitch or YouTube Gaming.
- You will need to create an account with one of these services and then link your Nintendo DS to your account.
- Once you have done this, you will be able to stream your gameplay.
- The third way that you can stream your games is through the use of an emulator.
- An emulator is a piece of software that allows you to play games from other consoles on your computer.
- There are a few different emulators that you can use, but we recommend using Citra or Cemu.
- You will need to download the emulator and then install it on your computer.
- Once you have done this, you will be able to play your Nintendo DS games on your computer.
These are just a few of the ways that you can stream your Nintendo DS games. If you are looking for more information on how to do this, we recommend checking out our blog post on how to stream PC games. Thanks for reading!
Do you have a Nintendo DS? What are your favorite games to play on it? Let us know in the comments below!