Do you want to watch your favorite YouTube playlists on your TV? It’s actually very easy to do! In this blog post, we will teach you how to shuffle a playlist on youtube tv.
All you need is a computer and a television with an HDMI port.
We will also show you how to use a remote control with your computer so that you can easily navigate through your playlists.
Let’s get started!
How to Shuffle YouTube Playlist on TV?
In need of a good laugh? Check out YouTube user Funny Vines’ playlist of the funniest vines from around the internet. From fails to animals being silly, there’s something for everyone in this collection of short videos.
Don’t have time to watch an entire video? No problem! Each clip is only a few seconds long, so you can easily fit in a quick laugh no matter how busy your day is.
Whether you’re at work, home, or on the go, take a break and enjoy some laughs with Funny Vines’ hilarious playlist.
- First, make sure that your computer and TV are both turned on.
- Next, connect the HDMI cable from your computer to your TV.
- If you don’t have an HDMI port on your TV, you can use a VGA adapter instead.
- Turn on your TV and change the input to match the port that your computer is plugged into.
- Finally, open up the YouTube app on your computer and play one of your playlists.
You can also use a remote control with your computer to easily navigate through your playlists.
- To do this, first install the Google Home app on your phone.
- Then, open up the Google Home app and click on the “Devices” tab.
- Next, click on the “Add new device” button and select “Chromecast.”
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to connect your Chromecast to your computer.
Now that your Chromecast is connected, you can use your remote control to easily navigate through your playlists.
- To shuffle a playlist, just press the “Shuffle” button on your remote control.
- To play a specific video, press the “Play” button.
- And to pause or stop playback, press the “Pause” or “Stop” buttons.
Shuffle YouTube playlist Android TV
Answer: Videos support several ways to be played in shuffle mode.
For example: if you have an Android phone or tablet, you can open the YouTube app and tap on the picture in the bottom-right corner of the screen (it should look like a tiny player window with inward-pointing arrows).
- Then, simply select “Shuffle All”.
- You’ll see a mix of new and old videos from your favorite channels playing now in random order.
- Alternatively, many TVs come with their own dedicated YouTube apps that also support this shuffle feature.
- Lastly, smart TVs running on the Android TV platform also have this feature available; just open up the YouTube app and look for an option that says something like “Shuffle play”.
How to shuffle YouTube playlist on Firestick
There are a few different ways to shuffle your YouTube playlist on Firestick. One way is to use the Amazon Prime Video app.
- Open the Amazon Prime Video app.
- Tap on the Menu button (three lines in the top left corner).
- Tap on My Account.
- Now on Library.
- Scroll down and tap on Playlists.
- Tap on the playlist you want to shuffle and then tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
- Then on Shuffle Videos from this Playlist.
We hope you found this blog post helpful! If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below. Thanks for reading!