If you have multiple devices registered to your Vudu account, you may want to remove one or more of them for a variety of reasons.
Maybe you’ve given one to a friend or family member, or maybe you just don’t use it anymore and want to free up some space.
Whatever the reason, we’re here to show you how to remove devices from Vudu easily and quickly!
How to Remove Devices from Vudu?
- First, open up the Vudu app and tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
- This will open up a menu with a list of options. Scroll down and select “Settings.”
- Once you’re in the Settings menu, scroll down until you see the section labeled “My Devices.”
- Under this section, you’ll see a list of all of the devices that are currently registered to your account.
To remove one:
- Simply tap on it and then select “Remove Device” at the bottom of the screen.
- A confirmation message will pop up asking if you’re sure you want to remove the device.
- Tap “Yes” to confirm or “No” to cancel.
- If you tap “Yes,” the device will be removed from your account and you’ll no longer be able to use it to watch Vudu movies.
Read more: How to Update Your Vudu Payment Method
How to log out of Vudu on Smart TV?
To log out of VUDU on a smart TV:
- First press the home button on your remote.
- Then use the arrow buttons to navigate to the Settings icon.
- Once you’ve highlighted the icon, press the select button on your remote.
- You should now see a list of menu items.
- Scroll down and select Exit. You’ll then be asked to confirm your selection.
- Select Yes and you’ll be logged out of VUDU.
That’s all there is to it! Removing devices from your Vudu account is quick and easy, so don’t hesitate to do it if you need to. Thanks for reading!