If you are searching for ways to download videos from the peacock, you have landed on the right place. there are multiple methods to record the streaming from the peacock. However, the most famous one is to download it through any software.
In this article, we will provide you with a step-by-step guide to recording peacock streaming.
How to record peacock streaming?
You must have the following things to record peacock streaming.
Peacock account. You can register yourself on the website and then you will get all the benefits of free streaming.
The account is free, but you will have to pay a monthly fee for the support.
- Peacock account is a very simple one, which doesn’t require any software download or installation.
- So, if you are not comfortable with computer-related stuff like downloading, installing, and uninstalling different software then this method is perfect for you.
- In this method, you need only your peafowl account name and password so that you can download any video from your peacock.
- The only disadvantage of this method is that it takes a lot of time to download any video from your peafowl account because it takes time to upload from the server-side as well as from the client-side.
- It takes about an hour or so for each video depending upon the size of that particular video.
Download the window software “Audials Movie”
Once you have downloaded the software named Audials movie, you have to play the streaming in your firefox or chrome browser. The recording will automatically start once you open up the software in the background.
- When the recording is done and you have to save it.
- The software will guide you itself. Moreover, with the help of audios movies, you can record the videos in multiple formats as well including MP3, MP4, AVI, and 3GP formats.
Now you know how to download videos from the peacock. if you have any queries or problems regarding this article then please comment in the comment section below.
Read more: How To Turn Off Closed Caption On Peacock