How to Make Netflix Small Screen on a Mac
Even though there are many different ways to watch Netflix on your Mac, it’s best to have an easy way. That’s where small screen sizes and Macs come together: With the help of a few simple tweaks, you can enjoy watching Netflix on your Mac like you would on your Windows or iOS device. Here’s how.
Make Netflix Small Screen on a Mac
Before you begin, it’s important to know that watching Netflix on a Mac is not the same as watching it on a real TV. Netflix is just a source for movies, TV shows, and video clips on a Mac. It’s not a TV service like traditional cable and satellite TV providers.
- To enjoy all the benefits of watching Netflix on your Mac, you need to make a few small adjustments.
- These changes will reduce the size of the Netflix window and give you access to all of the same content from a small, safer place.
- You’ll also need to download and install a few extra software updates to ensure your Mac is up to date. This article shows you how to watch Netflix without wifi on Tv?.
Get the Smallest Netflix Window You Can
One of the first things you’ll need to set a smaller window for Netflix on your Mac. This will reduce the amount of space that Netflix takes up on your screen and make it easier to see what’s going on.
- To do this, open System Preferences.
- Click on the General tab.
- Under the Window Type heading.
- Select “Smallest possible windows”.
Use the Quick Casting Feature
The Quick Casting feature of Netflix is a great way to watch your favorite shows without searching for them. When you Cast a show from your Netflix library onto your Mac, it will automatically play on the screen in the order that they were added to your library. This is a great way to keep track of what’s playing and not search through a pile of videos.
Use Small Screens Instead of Big Screens
One of the first things you’ll need is to set up a small screen size for Netflix on your Mac. When you’re watching a movie or TV show, the window will be just the right size to see everything at once.
- To set up a small screen size.
- Open System Preferences and select the “Layout” tab.
- Under “Screen Size”.
- Select “Mini” or “Normal”.
If you want to watch Netflix on a Mac, there are a few things you can do to make the experience as smooth and hassle-free as possible. First, make sure you have the smallest Netflix window you can.
This way, you won’t have to resize the window or open multiple tabs to watch your show. Second, use the Quick Casting feature to speed up the process of watching your favorite shows. Simply hit the quick cast key and select the show you want to watch.
Finally, if you have an Apple TV, try to watch your shows on that instead of a TV. This way, you won’t have to deal with bulky subscriptions and you can keep your home cinema setup like a boss!