How to Install the Stream Engine Kodi Add-On
Kodi Player is a popular open source and free video player available online and compatible with a large variety of devices—from those smaller screens to larger ones. But what truly sets Kodi Player aside from other video-playing software is the power it brings with its add-ons that are constantly updated and improved.
With the large variety of different add-ons offered by Kodi, the video player becomes completely customizable and unlocks so many features that help Kodi pack quite a punch in terms of competition.
If you already use the Kodi video player software or are just getting around to using it, then you absolutely need the newly introduced Stream Engine add-on. This is arguably one of the most useful add-ons introduced by Kodi and definitely improves the Kodi experience tenfold.
But first, let’s take a closer look at exactly what the new Stream Engine add-on by Kodi is. Believe us, just reading on to find out what it does will convince you that you need it to truly enjoy your Kodi experience.
What Is The Stream Engine Kodi Add-On?
The Stream Engine Add-On in Kodi enables you to watch live TV shows, movies, and even access live streaming services without leaving Kodi. It also helps you search and find exactly what you are looking for.
It sounds pretty good, doesn’t it?
And now that we’ve convinced you of the importance of the Stream Engine add-on, keep reading to learn how to install it on Kodi.
How To Install Stream Engine On Kodi?
Here are the simple steps you need to follow to install the Stream Engine add-on on Kodi.
- Launch the Kodi video player software.
- Navigate to the Settings menu.
- Select “System Setting” from the list of options.
- Hover over the Add-ons option to see more options.
- From the visible options, enable Unknown Source.
- Return to the Kodi settings.
- This time, select File Manager.
- Select None from the Add Source drop-down menu.
- Enter or copy/paste the following URL into your browser.
- Click OK.
- Type Muckys under the source name.
- Click OK.
- Go back to the Kodi homepage and open Add-ons.
- Choose to install from a zip file.
- Choose Mucky’s.
- Select the repository.
- Choose to install from the repository.
- Select Mucky Ducks repo > Video add-ons > Stream Engine.
- Click install.
- The installation should happen automatically, and you are now good to go.
And there you have it. This is the complete step-by-step guide on how to install the much-needed Stream Engine Add-on to Kodi. Now you can take advantage of the Stream Engine add-on too to enjoy streaming TV shows and movies and accessing your preferred streaming service directly on Kodi.
As always, don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family, and do let us know your thoughts below in the comments section.