If you’re like most people, you’re probably excited about Disney Plus. The new streaming service from the Walt Disney Company promises tons of great content, including movies, TV shows, and documentaries.
If you have an LG Smart TV, you’re in luck! We’ll show you how to install and use Disney Plus on your LG Smart TV.
How to Get Disney Plus on LG Smart TV?
Here’s what you need to do:
- First, make sure your LG Smart TV is connected to the internet. If it isn’t, connect it now.
- Next, open the LG App store and search for “Disney Plus.”
- Once you find the Disney Plus app, install it on your LG Smart TV.
- Once the app is installed, open it and log in with your Disney Plus account information.
- You’re all set! Now you can watch all of your favorite Disney content on your LG Smart TV. Enjoy!
Top 3 Ways for Screen Mirroring Windows 10 to LG Smart TV
There are a few different ways to screen mirror Windows 10 to LG Smart TVs. Here are the top three methods:
- Use the Screen Mirroring feature on your LG Smart TV.
- Use an HDMI cable to connect your laptop and TV.
- Now an app like Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter or Miracast for screen mirroring.
How to use LG TV as a computer monitor?
There are a few different ways that you can use your LG TV as a computer monitor.
- The first way is to connect your computer to the TV using an HDMI cable.
- This will allow you to mirror your computer’s display on the TV, so whatever is on your screen will also appear on the TV.
Wireless HDMI adapter
Another way to do this is to use a wireless HDMI adapter.
- This lets you wirelessly connect your computer to the TV, and then you can use the TV as a second monitor for your PC.
- This is a great option if you don’t want to have any cables running from your computer to the TV.
You could also use screencasting software like AirParrot or Reflector to cast your computer’s
If you have any trouble installing or using Disney Plus on your LG Smart TV, feel free to reach out to our support team for help.