How to Find Your Netflix Password
To access your Netflix account, first of all, need to find your Netflix password. You should enter your login information into the website. If you have an account with Netflix, it’s likely that you accidentally logged out more than once or have been locked out of your account for a terabyte of movies and TV shows you don’t have.
In either case, finding and entering your password is a good idea if something like this happens again.
How to find your Netflix password
If you forgot your password, follow these steps to find it:
- Go to the Netflix website and log in with your username and password.
- If you’re still logged in, skip this step.
- Click on “Account” at the top of the page.
- Then click on “Forgot your password?”.
- Enter your e-mail address and wait for an e-mail from Netflix to arrive with a link to reset your password.
- You’ll have to click the link in that e-mail before you can enter a new one for your account.
- If you don’t get an e-mail after a few minutes, check your spam folder or try another e-mail address associated with your account.
- After entering a new password into the website.
- Log out of Netflix and log back in again, using that further information for security purposes.
- If your e-mail doesn’t work, you can try calling Netflix at (888) 603-6993.
- The representative on the phone can reset your password for you, but it will be temporary, and they’ll ask you to change it when you log back in.
- If all else fails, contact Netflix support here to reset your password.
Watching movies & TV shows on Netflix
If you’ve managed to get past the login screen and are now looking at a screen with rows of movies or TV shows, congratulations! You’re ready to start watching something.
Let’s take a look at how that’s done:
- Click “Browse” on the left side of the page if you’re looking at rows of movies.
- Click “TV” if you’re looking at rows of TV shows.
- A new screen will contain a list of movies or TV shows that match your search criteria.
- Click on the ones you want to watch, and they’ll be added to your “Instant Queue” on the right side of the screen.
- If you’d like to add more than one thing to your queue, keep clicking on the ones you want until they’re all in there, then click “Add All X Items” at the bottom of that column.
Do you have any black screens and want to stream Netflix on discord but your black screen is not running so, don’t worry here we have a solution. Learn how to stream Netflix on Discord without a Black screen?