It’s no secret that Twitch is one of the most popular platforms for streaming video games. What many people don’t know, however, is that you can delete your past streams on Twitch mobile.
In this blog post, we will show you how to do just that!
How to Delete Your Past Twitch Streams on Mobile?
Twitch is a live streaming platform where users can watch and interact with other users who are broadcasting live videos. While it’s great for watching your favorite gamers play the latest games, it’s also possible to watch archived broadcasts on the app.
If you’ve ever streamed on Twitch and now regret it, or if you accidentally streamed something that you didn’t mean to, then this blog post is for you!
To delete a past stream on Twitch mobile, follow these simple steps:
- Open the Twitch app and tap on the “Profile” tab.
- Tap on the “History” tab.
- Swipe left on the stream you want to delete.
- Tap on the “Delete Stream” button.
And that’s it! Your stream will be deleted from Twitch mobile immediately. Keep in mind that this action is permanent and cannot be undone. So be sure to only delete streams that you no longer need or want access to. Happy streaming!
How to delete past broadcasts on Twitch?
There isn’t actually a way to delete a past broadcast on Twitch. Once you’ve ended your broadcast, it will stay up on your channel for 14 days before automatically being deleted. However, there is a way to hide your broadcasts from your channel if you don’t want people to see them.
- To do this, go to your Channel Settings and click the checkbox next to “Don’t archive my broadcasts.”
- This will ensure that none of your broadcasts are automatically saved and can be viewed by anyone visiting your channel.
- If you have any existing broadcasts that you want to get rid of, you can delete them manually by going into your Video Manager and clicking the “Delete” button next to each broadcast.
How to hide past broadcasts on Twitch?
To hide past broadcasts on Twitch:
- First open the Twitch website.
- Once you have opened the website, hover over your name in the top right corner and select “Channel.”
- On the left side of the page, select “VODs” and then click on “Settings.”
- Within the Settings menu, uncheck the box that reads “Archive my broadcasts.”
- Click on “Save Changes” and you’re done!
Read more: How to Stream an Emulator on Twitch
How to save past streams on Twitch?
There are a few ways to save past streams on Twitch.
- One way is to use the Twitch app on Xbox or PlayStation.
- Another way is to use the website TwitchConTV.com.
- You can also use software like SaveDeo or Streamlink.
- Finally, you can use a social media platform like Twitter or Facebook to save streams.
How to watch Twitch’s past broadcasts without subscribing?
There is no direct way to watch Twitch’s past broadcasts without subscribing. However, there are a few workarounds that you can use.
One workaround is to view the past broadcasts on YouTube.
- To do this, simply search for the name of the broadcaster on YouTube and then click on the “Uploads” tab.
- Once you are on the “Uploads” tab, you will be able to select and watch any of the past broadcasts.
Another workaround is to use a site like https://www.castbox.fm/.
- Castbox allows you to watch Twitch past broadcasts without subscribing and also provides additional features such as podcast support and Chromecast streaming.
How to save Twitch streams from PS4?
There is no direct way to save Twitch streams from PS4. However, there are a few workarounds that could potentially work.
- The first workaround is to use a capture card such as the Elgato HD60 S.
- This will allow you to record your gameplay directly from your console and then save the stream to your computer.
The second workaround is to use the Share function on PS4.
- This will allow you to broadcast your gameplay live on Twitch, and you can also save the stream afterwards.
- However, this method only works if you have a good upload speed and enough storage space on Twitch.