If you’re a fan of singing along to your favorite songs, then Smule is the app for you! With Smule, you can sing and record duets with other users from around the world.
You can also create your own songs and share them with others. But what if you want to take your singing experience to the next level? By connecting Smule to your Apple TV, you can enjoy all of the features of Smule on your big screen!
In this guide, we will show you how to connect Smule to Apple TV.
How to Connect Smule to Apple TV?
Smule is a mobile app that allows users to create and share their own music. The app includes a wide range of instruments and genres, and users can collaborate with other musicians from around the world. Smule also offers a premium subscription, which gives users access to additional features and instruments.
In addition to its musical capabilities, Smule also has a social networking component, allowing users to connect with other music lovers. The app has been downloaded millions of times and has received positive reviews from both users and critics.
Whether you’re looking to create your own music or simply enjoy listening to others, Smule is definitely worth checking out.
First, make sure that your Apple TV and your iPhone or iPad are on the same network.
- To do this, go to Settings > Network on your Apple TV and check the name of your network.
- Then, open the Smule app on your iPhone or iPad and tap the Menu icon (three lines).
- Tap “Settings” and then “Apple TV.”
- Make sure that both devices are connected to the same network and tap “Connect.”
- You will now be able to use Smule on your Apple TV!
To start singing:
- Open the Smule app on your Apple TV and select a song from the Songbook.
- Then, choose a partner or soloist and start singing! You can also add effects to your voice while you sing.
- To do this, open the Menu icon (three lines) and tap “Effects.” Then, select an effect and start singing!
Read more: Apple TV 4K HDMI Output: YCbCr or RGB?
Sing by Smule Apple TV not working
Is Apple TV not working with Sing by Smule? Here are a few things you can try to fix the issue:
- First, make sure that your Apple TV and iPhone or iPad are updated to the latest version of iOS.
- To do this, go to Settings > General > Software Update on your devices.
If that doesn’t work, try restarting both your Apple TV and your iOS device. Sometimes a simple restart is all it takes to fix strange bugs and issues.
- If those steps don’t help, try deleting the Sing by Smule app from your Apple TV and then reinstalling it.
- To delete an app on Apple TV, go to Home >Settings > Applications > Manage Applications.
If you want to watch a tutorial on how to connect Smule to Apple TV, check out the video below. In this video, we will show you how to connect Smule to your Apple TV and explain the benefits of doing so.
We will also show you how to use the effects in Smule and sing along with other users from around the world. So, what are you waiting for? Start singing today!