Do you want to watch TV without disturbing others? Or maybe you want to watch a movie late at night without having to keep the volume down.
In either case, connecting Bluetooth headphones to your Roku TV is the perfect solution! In this guide, we will walk you through the steps necessary to make this happen. It’s a quick and easy process.
So, let’s get started!
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Roku TV?
- First, make sure your Bluetooth headphones are turned on and in pairing mode.
- Next, go to the Roku home screen and select “Settings.”.
- Then, select “Audio” and “Bluetooth Headphones.”.
- Finally, click on “Pair a New Device” and follow the on-screen instructions.
It should only take a few minutes for your Roku TV to detect your Bluetooth headphones.
- Once they are connected, you will be able to listen to whatever is playing on your TV without any interference from others. Enjoy!
Read more: How to Watch Yellowstone for Free on Roku
How to connect Bluetooth headphones to Roku TV without app?
There are a few different ways to connect Bluetooth headphones to a Roku TV without using the app.
- One way is to use the headphone jack on the side of the TV.
- Another way is to use a Bluetooth adapter that plugs into the HDMI port on the TV.
- Finally, some Roku TVs have a Bluetooth setting in their menu that allows you to connect to wireless headphones directly.
Bluetooth transmitter for Roku TV
There are a few different ways that you can connect your Roku TV to Bluetooth headphones. You can use a Bluetooth transmitter, which is a device that plugs into your TV’s HDMI port and sends the audio signal wirelessly to your headphones. You can also use a Bluetooth receiver, which is a device that you plug into your TV’s headphone jack and then pair with your headphones.
There are a number of different transmitters and receivers available, so you’ll want to do some research to find the one that best suits your needs. Some good options include the Sennheiser RS 120 II RF Wireless Headphone System and the TaoTronics TT-BA01 Portable Bluetooth Transmitter.
How to connect Bluetooth headphones to TCL Roku TV?
You can’t connect Bluetooth headphones to a TCL Roku TV.
The only way to listen to audio on a Roku is through the built-in speakers or by connecting a pair of headphones to the 3.5 mm audio jack on the side of the TV.
If you’re having trouble connecting your Bluetooth headphones to Roku TV, please contact our support team for assistance. We would be happy to help!