Last updated: Oct 4, 2022
If you are sharing your peacock account with someone else. And you don’t want that person to know the watch history. You can follow the simple steps provided in this article. however, we never recommend you to share your movie accounts with anyone.
Whether it’s Netflix or peacock, keep these things private because you never know how the other person will judge you according to your movie preferences.
How To Clear Watch History On Peacock?
The steps provided in this article are for clearing the watch history only. You can still view your movie history on peacock but you cannot see the details of those movies.
You can still download and watch those movies but you cannot do it in your peacock account.
So, if you want to clear watch history on peacock, follow the below steps.
- Go to support page of Peacock.
- Select “Clear watch history” option.
- After that, click on “Clear Watch History” button to clear all your movie history on peacock account.
- Now, you can see that all the details of your movies are cleared from your account.
- Profile page as well as from the other social media accounts like Facebook and Twitter.
- After doing this, go back to the main menu of Peacock and select “My Account” option from there you will be able to see that all your watch history is cleared from your account.
Following these simple steps, you can easily delete your watch history from your Peacock account.
Note: If you are not able to clear watch history on Peacock, make sure you are logged in to your account. Otherwise, you need to log out from your account first and then clear your watch history from there.
How To Clear Watch History On Netflix?
Netflix is a very popular streaming service provider and it also provides amazing features like watch history which help the users to see all the details of the movies they have watched on their Netflix account.
However, as we all know that Netflix is not available in all parts of the world so if you are not able to use this feature in your country, then follow these simple steps provided in this article. In order to clear watch history on Netflix, follow these steps:
- Go to “My Account” option on main menu of Netflix.
- Select “Clear Watch History” option there.
- After doing that, click on “Clear Watch History” button.
- Now, you will be able to see that all the watch history details on your account are cleared.
Read More: How to Clear Cache on Samsung TV
Can you clear continue watching on Peacock?
Access “My Movies.” Find the “Continue Watching” section and highlight the TV show or movie you wish to remove. Press the Options button on your remote. Choose “Remove from list” and press “OK”.