Last updated: Oct 5, 2022
Did you know that Pluto TV offers content in different languages? Whether you’re an English speaker or a non-English speaker, pluto tv in English, there’s a language setting for you.
In this blog post, we will show you how to change the language on Pluto TV. We’ll also provide tips for choosing the right language setting for your needs.
Let’s get started!
How to Change Language on Pluto TV: A Guide for English and Non-English Speakers
You may be familiar with the saying, “There’s nothing new under the sun.” But when it comes to entertainment, that adage no longer holds true. With Pluto TV, you can enjoy a completely new viewing experience that is unlike anything else out there.
Pluto TV is a free, ad-supported streaming service that offers a unique lineup of live and on-demand channels. Whether you’re looking for news, sports, movies, or even good old-fashioned entertainment, Pluto TV has something for everyone.
if you don’t want to see ads on pluto tv then you can also remove ads from Pluto TV like me.
And best of all, you don’t need a subscription or even a login to start watching. Just open the app and start exploring all Pluto TV offers. So if you’re ready for something new.
- First, open Pluto TV and select the Settings icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Next, scroll down and select Language.
- Now, choose your desired language from the list. Pluto TV offers content in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian Bokmål (Norwegian), and Icelandic.
- Finally, click Save to save your changes. You can now enjoy Pluto TV in your chosen language!
Read more: How to Block Hulu Ads on Roku.
How to change Audio language on Pluto TV?
If you’re looking to change the audio language on Pluto TV, there are a few ways you can go about it.
- First, if you’re watching Pluto TV on a web browser, you can simply click on the “CC” icon in the bottom right corner of the player window.
- Select your preferred language from the drop-down menu.
- If you’re watching Pluto TV on a mobile device, open up the Settings menu (accessible by tapping the three dots in the top right corner of the screen) and select “Audio.” From there, you can select your preferred language from the list of options.
- Finally, if you’re watching Pluto TV through a Hulu account, head to Hulu and start.
How to change language on Pluto TV firestick?
To change the language on your Pluto TV firestick, follow these steps:
- Select the settings icon in the upper right corner of the Pluto TV app.
- Scroll down to the “Language” section and select your preferred language from the drop-down menu.
- Restart the Pluto TV app to apply your changes.
We hope this guide was helpful! If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know in the comments section below. Thanks for reading!