Do you love watching movies and TV shows on Vimeo, but wish you could watch them on your big-screen TV? Well, you can! In this step-by-step guide, we will show you how to cast Vimeo on your TV.
Web Video Cast is a free app that makes it easy to cast videos from your phone or tablet to your TV.
Let’s get started!
How to Cast Vimeo to TV?
- First, you will need to download the Web Video Cast app from the Google Play Store.
- Once it has been installed on your device, open it and sign in with your Vimeo account.
- Next, select the video you wish to watch on your TV.
- Then, press the “Cast” button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- A new window will appear asking you to select your TV from a list of available devices.
- Select your TV and press “OK.” The video will begin playing on your TV!
How to Cast Vimeo to TV from iPhone?
You can easily cast Vimeo to your TV from your iPhone using just a few simple steps.
- First, you’ll need to download the Vimeo app on your iPhone.
- Once you’ve done that, open the app and find the video you want to watch on your TV.
- Next, tap the “Share” button in the bottom right corner of the video player.
- From there, select the “AirPlay” icon and choose your Apple TV from the list of devices.
- Finally, just sit back and enjoy your video on the big screen!
How to cast Vimeo to TV Android?
You can definitely watch Vimeo on your TV! If you have an Android device, there are a few different ways you can go about it.
One option is to use the Google Chrome browser and cast the Vimeo website directly to your TV.
- To do this, just make sure your Android device and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Then open up Chrome on your Android and navigate to vimeo.com.
- Tap the menu button in the top-right corner of the screen (the three dots) and select “Cast…” from the drop-down menu.
- Select your TV from the list of devices that appears and voila.
- You should now be able to watch Vimeo on your television!
Read further: How to Cast Zoom to the TV from Laptop?