Do you want to cast the Lenovo Legion™ Phone Duel screen to a TV? It’s easy! In this blog post, we will walk you through the steps. All you need is a TV with an HDMI port and the Lenovo Legion™ Phone Duel app.
Let’s get started!
Cast the Lenovo Legion™ Phone Duel Screen to a TV
- To start, open the Lenovo Legion™ Phone Duel app on your phone.
- Then, connect your phone to the TV using an HDMI cable.
- Once you’ve done that, select the “Screen Mirroring” option in the app.
- Your phone’s screen will then be cast to the TV!
Now you can enjoy your favorite games, movies, and more on the big screen!
How to Connect a Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop to a Television?
There are a few different ways that you can connect your Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop to your television.
The first way is to use an HDMI cable.
- You will need to connect the HDMI cable from your laptop to the HDMI port on your TV.
- Once you have done this, you will need to change the input on your TV.
- So that it is set to the appropriate HDMI channel.
Using a VGA cable
Another way to connect your Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop to your television is by using a VGA cable.
- In order to do this, you will need to connect the VGA cable from your laptop to the VGA port on your TV.
- Once you have done this, you will again need to change the input on your TV.
- So now you have successfully connected.
How to change the display on a Lenovo laptop?
There are a few different ways to change the display on a Lenovo laptop.
- One way is to press the Fn and arrow keys at the same time to change the display mode.
- The way is to go into the Settings menu and select Display.
- From there, you can choose between different display modes or change the resolution of your screen.
We hope this blog post was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below. Thanks for reading!
Read more: How to Cast Hulu to TV Without Chromecast?