iPhone is a device that is known for its security and exceptional features. Most Apple phone lovers know the fact that it’s not easy to use as android phones. However, they still prefer to use it because it provides you with features that no other mobile phone can give.
When it comes to casting your peacock app to the tv from iPhone, some people might find it hard. Because you cannot cast it directly as you can do it on any android device. But don’t worry. We have made a complete guide for you in which we will explain different ways to cast your peacock app to the TV from your iPhone.
How To Cast Peacock To Tv From iPhone?
If you are having any wifi problems then you can use the wired method to cast your peacock app to the TV. Connect your iPhone to your tv using an HDMI cable and follow the simple steps below.
How to connect iPhone to tv using HDMI cable:
- Step 1: Turn on your iPhone by pressing and holding the home button, while still holding it, turn on the TV with a remote or with a remote that is provided by your iPhone.
- Step 2: You will see a yellow banner at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Which means that you have successfully connected with your iPhone.
- Now, press and hold “Home” button again for 3 seconds and release it.
- Once you see a blue screen in which you will find a message saying “HDMI signal has been established”.
Use Airplay or google cast
Use Airplay or Google Cast to cast your peacock app to the TV. Airplay is the best app for iPhone users who have all apple devices, but you can also use the google cast if you are using an android phone.
How to use Airplay to cast your iPhone to the TV?
- Step 1: Open the Airplay app on your iPhone and select your TV. You can see a list of all the devices that are connected to your home network and you can select one of them.
- Step 2: Now, you will see a message saying “your device is connected”, you need to select the “continue” button in order to start casting your iPhone to the TV.
Read More: How to Cast Amazon Video from iPhone to TV