MovieBox is a great app for streaming movies and TV shows on your iPhone or iPad. But what if you want to watch those same movies and TV shows on your TV? With Chromecast, you can!
Do you want to watch your favorite movies and TV shows on the big screen? If so, you need to learn how to cast MovieBox on Chromecast. This guide will show you how easy it is to do!
How to Cast Moviebox on Chromecast?
Casting MovieBox on Chromecast is simple and only takes a few steps.
- First, make sure that your Chromecast is connected to your TV and that both devices are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Next, open the MovieBox app on your mobile device and tap the cast icon in the upper right corner.
- Then, select your Chromecast from the list of available devices.
- Once you’ve done that, just sit back and enjoy watching your favorite movies and TV shows on the big screen!
Read more: How to Enable Live Streaming on YouTube PS4
You can cast Moviebox on a Chromecast by following these simple steps:
- Download the Moviebox app onto your iOS device.
- Connect your iOS device and Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
- Open the Moviebox app and sign in with your account credentials.
- Tap on the cast icon in the top right corner of the screen and select your Chromecast device from the list.”
- Now, you should see the movie or TV show you selected start playing on your TV screen!
So there you have it! That’s how easy it is to cast MovieBox on Chromecast. Now you can enjoy all of your favorite movies and TV shows on the big screen! Thanks for reading and happy casting!
Keep visiting new and interesting topics here. Have a good day!.