Although Yidio is one of the most useful apps you will ever download, it allows you to search for millions of TV shows and movies from different platforms like Netflix, Hulu or amazon at a single place.
The best thing about Yidio is that you can use the free trial version of it and cancel the subscription anytime you want. We would not mention the other benefits of the app because today we will just provide you with the step-by-step guide that will allow you to cancel the Yidio subscription if you have a change of plans. so follow the simple guide.
How to cancel the Yidio account?
Read the below text and then follow the steps
Yidio is a great app for both Android and iOS users. It allows you to search for millions of TV shows and movies from different platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, HBO GO, HBO NOW, Crackle, or any other service that provides paid content.
It also allows you to watch shows and movies on-demand along with a list of their past episodes.
Yidio allows you to cancel your subscription at any time by visiting the link here.
You can cancel your subscription in the following ways:
- To cancel the Yidio account, visit the above-mentioned link and click on the “Cancel” button.
- It will take you to a page where you will be asked to enter your email address and password which are associated with your Yidio account.
- Enter all the required details and then click on “Submit”.
- After that, it will take you to a page where you can see all of your subscriptions along with the ones that are still active.
- If you want to cancel all of them then just click on the “Cancel All” button at the bottom of the page.
As we have provided you with the details on how you can easily cancel all your subscriptions using the Yidio app. we are sure it is now clear to you. however, if you still have any queries or suggestions please comment on the blog post.