Playing Peacock on your Apple TV is simple all you need to do is to download the application on the apple tv and sign up. you can also sign up before on any other device and just provide the details on the Apple TV to log in.
However, you need the TvOS 13 or later.
The older TvOS are not compatible with the Peacock app.
Airplay Peacock To Apple TV
- When you sign up, you need to provide the Apple TV device and email id.
- You can also change the device later if you want.
- After signing up, you will get the code to log in and it is very simple just type in your Apple ID and password and log in on to your Apple TV.
- After signing up, you will get an email from the company that contains a link where you need to download the app on your Apple TV.
- Keep in mind that when you download the app, it will not be compatible with older versions of TvOS than 13 which is only available for the last three years.
- Once downloaded, open the app and click on “Start” then click on the “Choose a device” option.
- The option will show all available devices like iPhone/iPad/Apple Watch or iPod touch etc.
- Select your Apple TV from this list and then click on the “Start” button to start playing music from your PC to your Apple TV.
The app is completely free and it can also be used on other Apple devices as well on which you have the Apple TV app installed.
However, if you want to play music from your computer to your Apple TV using the audio cable then you need to purchase an Apple TV. When you have your Apple TV set up, it is time to start playing music.
- If you want to play music from your computer then you need to open iTunes and select the music from your computer.
- Once the music is selected, click on the “Start” button to start playing music from your computer.
- The audio will be played directly on the TV and it will look like a big screen with wires coming out of it.