Critical First Steps: How to Activate Your Device on Hulu
If you just got a new device and want to start watching Hulu, congratulations! Getting started is easy, but there are a few critical first steps you’ll want to take before diving into your favorite shows. In this blog post, we’ll walk you through how to activate your new device on Hulu and get watching in no time.
How to activate your new device on Hulu?
- To activate your new device on Hulu.
- Simply go to the activation page and enter the code that came with your device.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to log in to your Hulu account and start watching.
If you’re having trouble activating your device, our support team is here to help. You can reach out to them by going to our Help Center and selecting the “Contact Us” option.
How Do I Get a Hulu Activation Code?
Hulu activation codes are sent to the email address associated with your Hulu account. If you can’t find your activation code, please visit our Help Center and select “I can’t find my activation code” from the drop-down menu.
Once you have your activation code, follow these instructions:
- Go to hulu.com/activate and sign in to your Hulu account.
- Enter your activation code and click “Activate.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish activating your Hulu account.
You can get a Hulu activation code in a few different ways. You can either go to Hulu.com and sign up for an account, or you can purchase a Hulu Plus subscription from a retail store. If you have a cable provider, you may also be able to get a code from them that will allow you to activate your Hulu account.
- Once you have your activation code.
- Go to Hulu.com and enter it in the “activate” field.
- You will then be able to start watching your favorite shows!
Hulu activate not working
There could be a few reasons why your Hulu activation isn’t working. First, make sure you’re using the same email address and password you used to create your account. If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it here.
If that doesn’t work, try the following steps:
- Delete cookies and browsing history from your browser.
- Restart your device.
- Make sure you’re using the latest version of the Hulu app.
You’re still having trouble activating Hulu, our team can help. Just head over to our contact page and we’ll be happy to assist.